AdashE - designed to be extensive and affordable
Our annual free is based upon the number of primary and secondary sites to be included in the scheme as well as the number of disciplines taken up. As an example, the fee for a primary site for a single discipline starts at £4,800.00 per annum. This increases to £7,200.00 per annum for two primary sites and up to 3 secondary sites. The fee for larger Trust portfolios with 3 or more primary sites and multiple secondary sites will be from £9,250.00 per annum.
The authorising engineer disciplines offered, or planned, are:
Note that the fee is exclusive of VAT. Expenses will not normally be separately chargeable other than for unforeseen circumstances. Discounts of between 10% and 20% will be offered where multiple disciplines are taken up. Discounts will be offered for annual scheme renewal.
The fee includes:
1. An initial documentation review and report.
2. An annual authorising engineer audit to all primary and secondary sites covered by the scheme. This will be followed by an audit report and attendance at site to explain our findings.
3. A members’ page on our website where relevant documentation will be stored. This will also provide a diary of events and audits as well as an online technical query service.
4. An off-site support service to assist with any critical findings following CQC, fire and rescue service, HSE, or other third-party inspection. This will be limited to up to 2 resource days.
5. Invitations to an annual authorising engineer workshop.
Additional services may be chargeable. You will be advised of any additional fees prior to commencement of work. These fees will be based upon our special member’s discounted rates.